We are looking for self-motivated, college/university students who would like to work from May to the end of August during our set up period. Work will entail a variety of functions; mainly pricing, unloading/product handling and display set up.
There will also be weekend work in the fall, during our sales.
Start date early May, flexible work hours (25 to 40hr/week), interesting goal oriented work environment. We pay competitive salaries and will provide a work experience that will provide you with a wide variety of transferable skills.
- – Prices and sorts received merchandise
- – Ensuring the proper cleaning, tagging and packaging of goods and materials
- – Maintain a clean and clutter free work area
- – Help in the unloading of shipments
- – Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/lead
- – We strive to complete a minimum of tasks per day and are very goal oriented so it is important to be able to working well under pressure and with deadlines.