We share a parking lot with Bakker’s General Store, on the corner of Mitch Owens Road and Manotick Station Road.
- Take Riverside Drive South towards Manotick;
- Riverside Drive becomes Limebank Road after Hunt Club, just past the airport;
- Travel 10 kilometers south, turn left on to Mitch Owens Drive at St. Marks High School;
- After 2 kilometers you will arrive at Bakker’s General Store & the home of the Third World Bazaar in Manotick Station.
- Take the 417 to Bankfield Road (exit 57);
- Head east into Manotick on Bankfield;
- At the T-junction, turn right on Rideau Valley Drive;
- Travel south to first set of lights and turn left on Bridge Street;
- Cross two bridges and travel straight east, on the east side of Rideau River the road changes to Mitch Owens Drive;
- Carry-on straight east on Mitch Owens Drive (4 kilometers) to Bakker’s General Store & the home of the Third World Bazaar.
- Take 401 east to the 416 turn off;
- Head north to Ottawa for 60 kilometers;
- Turn right at Roger Stevens Drive (intersection 49);
- Cross the river near the Marina and turn left on River Road on the east side of the river;
- Follow River Road north for 13 kilometers until Mitch Owens Drive;
- Turn right on Mitch Owens & carry on to Manotick Station, Bakker’s General Store and home of the Third World Bazaar.
- Take 417 to Ottawa;
- Turn off at Boundary Road (intersection 996) head South 2 kilometers to Mitch Owens Drive;
- Turn right (west) at Mitch Owens Drive and continue for 18 kilometers until you reach Bakker’s General Store & the home of the Third World Bazaar.
For our schedule and hours of operation, click here.