We are getting the Bazaar ready.
Opening day is Friday September 29, 10AM.
And then we stay open for the next 7 weekends.
Hope to see you then!
After a number of interesting buying trips, we are now beavering away at the barn getting it set up for the season. Summer is the unpacking season for the Bazaar staff, fall is the set up. October and November we are open to the public on the weekends.
We appreciate all our customers last year who supported MSF,
Shepherds of Good Hope and Habitat for Humanity at the Bazaar
- MSF Customer Donations (for Pumpkins & Cider) = $4,511.66
- MSF Third World Bazaar Donations (Matched Customer Donations) = $4,511.66
- Total Contributed to MSF = $9,023.32
- Shepherds of Good Hope (Food Collections) = 21 Shopping Carts of Canned Food
- Habitat for Humanity (Coffee Sales) = $1,680 Towards Building Homes in Nicaragua