Only Two Weekends Left! New Products Displayed Each Week!
Remaining Bazaar Dates for 2018:
· Nov 2, 3, 4 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
· Nov 9, 10, 11, 12 (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon)
Hours: 10Am to 5PM
November 3rd is Women’s Day in Manotick!
Visit the Manotick BIA’s website to learn all about the exciting things planned in the vibrant village of Manotick!
St. Mark Christmas Craft Fair is on November 14th & 15th in Manotick!
Visit the St.Mark Christmas Craft Fair Facebook page for more information.
As in past years we will be supporting the following charities:
– At the store entrance we will collect non-perishable food donations for the Shephard’s of Good Hope.
– All donations for cider and pumpkins will be given to Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors Without Borders. All donations will be matched by the Third World Bazaar.
– During the first weekend, donations for coffee will be contributed to Habitat for Humanity.