In 2012, the Bazaar will be actively contributing to these excellent organizations, and we hope our patrons will help as well.
Get your coffee at the Bazaar and help build a home.
Habitat for Humanity
Bring some non-perishable food items and support the local work of:
Shepherds of Good Hope
Purchase a pumpkin or apple cider and support the good international work of:
Médecins Sans Frontières / Doctors without Borders (MSF)
In 2013 there will be a small change to our dates. This will give us 4 weekends in October and 3 in November and hopefully warm weather on most days.
Our opening day will be the first Friday of October, a week earlier than the normal Thanksgiving weekend opening.
Store times are from 10AM to 5PM.
MasterCard, Visa, cash, and cheques (with valid identification) are accepted.
- Oct 4, 5, 6 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Oct 11, 12, 13, 14 (Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon) Thanksgiving Weekend
- Oct 18, 19, 20 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Oct 25, 26, 27 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Nov 1, 2, 3 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Nov 8, 9, 10 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Nov 15, 16, 17 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
Remember to dress warmly, it is a barn!
For directions to the Bazaar, click here.
6110 Mitch Owens Drive, Manotick Station, Ontario K4M 1B2 - Click here for Directions